Atmiya Enterprise Areca Palm Leaf Disposable Plate. Eco-Friendly 6″ Round, 15cm , Pack of 25, SAFE & HEALTHY OPTION.
Our dinnerware doesn’t pollute the environment for eternity, like cheap plastic & thermocol that also pose the risk of cancer and other diseases to consumers .
They are 100% SAFE, Non-toxic, chemical free and are not treated with any additional protective coating or wax. Leaves are thoroughly washed and then steam pressed. Rigorous quality control and leaf cleaning process to ensure the safest and most hygienic product
• No dish washing, dishwashers, detergent or dirty kitchen sinks. Simply use & throw. The product is microwave and oven friendly, able to withstand temperatures up to 220cc.
PERFECT FOR EVERY OCCASION
• Our dinnerware comes in variety of shapes & sizes to suit every occasion. They can handle food weight and won’t break.
• Areca Leaf products are far better and superior to other cheap plastic/paper/sugarcane and foam plates.
• Can be used in wedding, festivals,any events, party, BBQ, Christmas parties, Thanksgiving, Birthday parties,Graduation parties, camping, picnics or even in restaurants and in food trucks!
• Our dinnerware is naturally biodegradable. More importantly, it saves water.
• 100% biodegradable, compostable and chemical free, environment friendly plate.
• Our products are disposable and for single use,but easy and inexpensive and also environmental friendly .
• These products biodegrades faster than others in approximately 60 days, is fully recyclable, and safely burnable,making it ideal for disposal in fire pits at summer camps or lodges.
• Light- weight, sturdy, durable, leak proof, inexpensive, eco-friendly, biodegradable, microwave-friendly and hygienic.
• Capable of handling your meals and main course with large portions of food and are much better than paper plates
• No more messy parties as Leak, grease and cut resistant unlike paper plates
• Our dinnerware is made from fallen palm leaves, steam, heat and pressure, No plants or trees are cut or harmed in the process